Innovative Life Technologies
연구원 의무 및 업무
- 연구원 의무 및 업무
- 연구원/선임연구원 (Assistant/Associate Scientist)
While assistant and associate scientists are expected to contribute in many ways to the research project, typical responsibilities include the following:
1. To complete the tasks on time according to the guidelines
2. To design and prepare written stepwise procedures a day or two before actual experiments.
3. To work with the team, when needed, to get the desired results.
4. To order and maintain all materials related to the research assigned.
5. To record all the works like surveys, compiling everything as a record.
6. To make presentation of the research procedures and results as requested.
7. To summarize and report the research procedures and results with any clarification primarily in English.
8. To attend seminars and project meetings.
9. To prepare progress reports whenever requested.
- 수석연구원/책임연구원 (Senior/Principle Scientists)
Duties are specifically related to research activities, require an advanced level of knowledge in the fields of basic, applied and medical science, are predominantly intellectual and varied in character, and require consistent use of discretion and judgment. Their work is almost entirely laboratory-based, with responsibilities that include the following:
1. To conduct experiments following the pre-designed protocol and written plan.
2. To accurately record all the procedures and data.
3. To request or acquire equipment or supplies necessary for the project
4. To critically analyze data and keep their analysis upon the completion of each experiment.
5. To write research papers, reports, reviews, ad summaries, primarily in English.
6. To prepare research proposals and funding applications.
7. To supervise assistant/associate scientist staffs and technicians.
8. To ensure that quality standards are met
9. To assist in preparing, maintaining, and updating website materials
10. To develop original solutions as problem arises.
11. To keep up with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- 연구부장 (Section Leader)
Being primarily responsible for providing research leadership, the duties normally include the following:
1. To promote and facilitate leading-edge research, including collaborative and interdisciplinary research, in areas related to
the goals of AbBio.
2. To build and provide sufficient support for scientists at all levels to enhance research capacity and to increase internal
and external research opportunities.
3. To develop mutually beneficial linkages with industry and academic institutes in order to develop partnerships and
4. To transfer knowledge to society through outreach (e.g. collaborative research; seminars; workshops; lectures; websites;
publications) and, where applicable, through technology transfer (e.g. collaborative research; contract work; and
commercialization of intellectual property).
5. To oversee the research activities in general, ensuring that accepted standards of research and ethical behavior are met.
6. To play a leading role in preparing annual scientific and administrative reports.